- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
You and your staff are absolutely the very best. I have been in the car service business (as a mechanic and engineer) for more than 40 years. You are honest and you always do exactly what is required. Thank you for being there for my daughter and her car.
Great Customer Service!!
Car & Truck Care, near Grand Rapids, MIGreat customer service!! Took my car in to have it looked at before a road trip nothing that needs immediate attention which is also great. These people are totally honest about what you need to spend your money on. Thank you so much Westside gang.
While visiting my daughter in GR my car overheated, Westside was recommended to me. I am extremely pleased with the service they provide. Brian and Dave are professional, upfront and communicate well throughout the entire process. The work was excellent and price of repair fair. I am so glad to know they are there and would highly recommend them!
Top notch service, Dave and his crew took care of my vehicle in a fast and professional manner. Why take my vehicles any where else.
Westside Garage is the only place I trust my vehicle with! I can always count on Dave and his employees to efficiently diagnose and fix any issues with my car. Their customer service, knowledge on cars, and honest communication always impresses me!
I can't say enough about the service quality at Westside's Ottawa Ave. location. I overheated in rush hour today in downtown GR freeway traffic while moving-potential nightmare. I called and Pam routed me in by phone, Earl was there to greet me, and Joey had me back on the road home in about an hour after repairing a badly ruptured main radiator hose (for a fraction of what a dealership would have charged). I highly recommend to all vehicle owners, especially younger folks looking for a new auto specialist to trust. In 60 years, I've seen many repair places, but none better than Westside/Quality Auto Service Center.